Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's been a week and a half, so maybe it's time to catch up on this thing. Grad school has started, so I'm extremely busy with homework. I will be working on homework all day tomorrow trying to get ahead (well, until football time anyway). My HUGE test for my administration license is in 2 weeks, and I still haven't opened the study guide. I've got to start looking at that this week. It's just been sitting on the table for about a month now.

My brother and his wife brought my beautiful niece home this weekend. I would post pictures on here, but I don't really know how. I also would post pictures of the dresses I've sewn for Caroline, but again, I don't know how.

The only really interesting thing I've done lately is meet up with some old friends for dinner last night. I don't get to see many people unless I work with them, so any time with friends is good. I wish I got to see and talk to more of my friends more often. I miss you guys.

No comments: