Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life has been so busy lately. Right now, I'm taking sewing and smocking classes. I really enjoy them. I started sewing a jumper for Caroline on Monday night but didn't finish because I went to a thing at church. Tomorrow night I have another class so I can finish the jumper.
Next week I start classes at MTSU again. I will have to drive to Murfreesboro two nights a week for classes plus I will have two other classes from MTSU online. December can't come fast enough.
School has started back, and I'm still not completely moved into the portable. I love being in the portable though. It's so much bigger than the room I had for the past two years. It's almost 3 times the size of my old room. However, it's a little stressful right now trying to get classes started when i don't really know where all of my stuff is because most things are still in boxes.
I need some days to just sleep and relax. I didn't relax much this summer because of my MTSU classes. Labor Day is just around the corner though :)

1 comment:

ellaandmommy said...

I posted that picture as payback to Bryan. LOL Did you finish tonight?